Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 July 2012

Skin care loves- series!

I love to look after my skin, i believe that a good skincare routine is super important. i like to cleanse tone and moistuise as well as exfoliate and use face masks and pore strips. As well as it keeping your skin in tip top condition its also nice to have a pampering treat. Theres nothing quite as nice as popping on a face mask and chilling out in the bath with some relaxing music and candles.

So I am now on a quest to find the perfect skincare routine and in the coming weeks will have a series of reviews from cleansing to toning and then on to moisturiser! I have been testing 3 different cleansing waters so I will be reviewing them first.

Do any of you have any recommendations on what I should try, or anything you would like me to review??

Comments always welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment